Join US in forming our first Relay For Life Team!
YSU April 21, 2017
3 PM-12 MIDNIGHT
Every Relay has different components, but here are a few things they all have in common:
- Opening Ceremony: celebrating everyone who’s been affected by cancer. Whether someone’s been diagnosed for 10 days or been cancer-free for 10 years, they gather together for the crowd to cheer them on
- Survivors Lap: Survivors define courage and inspire those facing a cancer diagnosis. Their strength is honored with each step they take around the first lap. If you know anyone who’s overcome cancer, invite them to join. Survivors get a free T-Shirst just for signing up!
- Caregivers Lap: Caring for others is such a selfless act, which is why we honor caregivers with a lap. They often walk with the person they’ve supported.
- Closing Ceremony: We celebrate all that we’ve accomplished together and remember those we’ve lost. Together, we commit to take action and help end the pain and suffering of cancer.
- Go to Relay For Life Youngstown State University
- Click JOIN A RELAY [Top right corner]
- Create an account either use your email address or if on Facebook, link to your Facebook account
- CLICK JOIN A TEAM
- TYPE; Ursuline Sisters Service-Learning
- Option to make a donation; then click NEXT
- Answer the rest of the questions