The Most Colorful Course In Test Prep!
Course meets 5 Sundays from 11:00 am – 1:35ish* pm (13+ hours)
*Except the 2nd Sunday when Writing Test students are dismissed
at 2:20ish ($15 extra charge for Writing lesson; $10 fee to grade an essay)
Overlapping courses require different class times as noted
For 2018, the State Dept. of Education will be offering a FREE ACT Test to all Juniors. High schools will be administering a paper and pencil version on either February 27, 2018 or March 20, 2018. Ask your Guidance Dept. when the test will be offered at your school and schedule test preparation accordingly.
Schedule of classes for paper and pencil ACT tests :
Color Key: Open Late enrollment possible (requires make ups) Closed/Completed
- [February 10, 2018] Winter Break ALL DVD Small Group Course
- [February 10, 2018] No classroom course. ALL DVD Option only.
- [‘free’ February 27, 2018] January 7 – February 4 or ALL DVD Option
- [‘free’ March 20 and April 14, 2018] January 21 – February 25 or ALL DVD Option
- [April 14, 2018] Special Spring Break ALL DVD Small Group Course
- [June 9, 2018 Test] April 22 – May 20, 2018 or ALL DVD Option
- [July 14, 2018 Test] June 10 – July 8, 2018 or ALL DVD Option
- [September 9, 2017 Test] July 23 – August 20, 2017 or ALL DVD Option
- [October 28, 2017 Test] No classroom course. ALL DVD Option only.
- [December 9, 2017 Test] October 22 – November 19, 2017 or ALL DVD Option
- [December 9, 2017 Test] Special ALL DVD Small Group Course starts Thanksgiving
For more detailed information, select from the document links below:
Pictured on the left is the class instructor,
Mr. David L. Diciccio, at the Barnes & Noble Bookstore in Boardman, Ohio.
Contact him to register:
text only (no emoji) to: 330-727-9166
Mr. Diciccio also teaches the A.C.T. SuperCourse at
other locations throughout Northeastern Ohio. See facebook page for other announcements. www.YouTube.com/actsupercourse[use icon below]www.facebook.com/actsupercourse